- Mitchell, R. J., Williamson, A. M., & Molesworth, B. R. C. (2016). Application of a human factors classification framework for patient safety to identify precursors and contributing factors to adverse clinical incidents in hospital. Applied Ergonomics, 52, 185-195.
- Mitchell, R. J., Williamson, A. M., & Molesworth, B.R.C. (2015). Use of a human factors classification framework to identify causal factors for medication and medical device-related adverse clinical incidents. Safety Science, 79, 163- 174.
- Mitchell, R. J., Williamson, A. M., Molesworth, B.R.C., & Chung, A, Z. Q. (2014). A review of the use of human factors classification frameworks that identify causal factors for adverse events in the hospital setting. Ergonomics, 4, 1-30.
- Mitchell, R., Williamson, A., & Molesworth, B. R. C. (2013). Identifying causal patterns and errors in adverse clinical incidents. In M. Anderson (Ed.), Contemporary Ergonomics and Human Factors 2013: Proceedings of the international conference on Ergonomics & Human Factors 2013, Cambridge, UK, 15-18 April 2013 (pp. 277 – 284). Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
- Mitchell R. Chung A. Williamson A. Molesworth B. (2011) Human factors and healthcare-related deaths: review of coronial findings using a human factors classification framework. Ergonomics Australia 11: 18.